Using ATEX.CENTER services means the user's acceptance of this policy and the terms of processing their personal information, in case of disagreement with these terms, users must refrain from using Services.
1. Users' personal information ATEX.CENTER processes
1.1 For the purposes of this Policy, "personal information of the User" is defined as:
1.1.1 Personal information which User provides about himself/herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using Services, including User's personal data. The obligatory for the provision of Services information is marked in a special way. Other information is shared at the User's discretion.
1.1.2. data which is automatically transmitted to the ATEX.CENTER Services in the course of their use by means of the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, cookie file data, information about User's browser (or other software through which Users access to Services), the technical characteristics of the hardware and software used by Users, date and time of access to Services, requested pages addresses and other similar information.
1.1.3 Other information about the User, the processing of which is stipulated by the conditions of use of certain Services of ATEX.CENTER.
1.2. this policy is only applicable to information processed during the use of ATEX.CENTER Services ATEX.CENTER has no control and is not responsible for the processing of information by third party websites to which the User can go via links available on ATEX.CENTER websites, including in the search results.
1.3. ATEX.CENTER does not verify the veracity of the personal information provided by Users, and has no way to evaluate their competence. However, ATEX.CENTER assumes that the user provides accurate and sufficient personal information and keeps this information up to date. The consequences of providing inaccurate or insufficient information are defined in the ATEX.CENTER Service User Agreement.
2. The purpose of processing of Users' personal information
2.1 ATEX.CENTER collects and stores only such personal information that is necessary for providing Services or fulfilling agreements and contracts with Users, unless the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period determined by law.
2.2 The ATEX.CENTER processes the User's personal information for the following purposes:
2.2.1. To identify the party within the Services, agreements and contracts with ATEX.CENTER;
2.2.2 Providing the User with personalized Services and fulfilling agreements and contracts;
2.2.3 Communicating with Users, including sending notifications, requests, and information regarding the use of Services, the execution of agreements and contracts, as well as handling requests and applications from Users;
2.2.4. Improving the quality and usability of the Services, developing new Services;
2.2.5. Targeting of advertising materials;
2.2.6. Statistical and other research, based on anonymised data.
3 Legal basis
3.1 We collect and process personal data on the following legal bases:
3.1.1 Consent in accordance with Article 6 para 1 (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of consent, which may be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory action, given by the data subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him/her.
3.1.2 Necessity for the performance of a contract or for taking action before entering into a contract in accordance with Article 6 para 1 (b) GDPR, i.e. the data is necessary in order to enable us to perform our contractual obligations to you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
3.1.3 Processing to comply with a legal obligation under Article 6 Paragraph 1(c) GDPR, meaning that, for example, processing is required by law or other provisions.
3.1.4 Processing to protect a legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, which means that processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party, unless such interests override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data.
3.2 Rights of data subjects
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority under Article 13 paragraph 2(d) GDPR and Article 14 paragraph 2(e) GDPR.
- Right of access in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR
- Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") under Article 17 GDPR
- Right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR
- The right to object under Article 21 GDPR
4. Amendment and deletion of personal information. Mandatory storage of data
4.1 The User may at any time modify (update, supplement) the personal information they have provided, or part of it, by using the personal data editing function in the personal section of the relevant Service.
4.2 The User may delete their personal data in a certain account by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.3 The rights specified in clauses 4.1 and 4.2 above shall not apply to the User. 4.1. and 4.2. of this Policy may be restricted in accordance with legal requirements. In particular, such restrictions may include the obligation of ATEX.CENTER to retain the information changed or deleted by the User for a period prescribed by law, and transmit such information in accordance with the legally prescribed procedure to a public authority.
5. Processing of personal information by means of cookies and counters
5.1 The User is aware that the hardware and software used to visit sites on the Internet may have the function to prohibit the operation of cookies (for any site or for specific sites) and delete previously received cookies.
5.2. ATEX.CENTER has the right to establish that the provision of a certain Service is possible only if the receipt and acceptance of cookies is allowed by the User.
5.3 The structure of the cookie, its content and technical parameters are determined by ATEX.CENTER and can be changed without any notice to the User.
6. Measures used to protect Users' personal information
6.1 ATEX.CENTER takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unauthorized actions of third parties.
7. Transfer of data to third parties, subcontractors and third party providers
7.1 The transfer of personal data to third parties takes place only within the scope of legal requirements. We will only pass on users' personal data to third parties if this is necessary, e.g. for billing purposes or for other purposes where disclosure is necessary in order to ensure that contractual obligations towards users are fulfilled.
7.2 If we engage subcontractors to provide the online services, we enter into appropriate contractual agreements with these companies and take adequate technical and organisational measures.
7.3 If we use content, tools or other facilities of other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that data transfers to the countries of origin of these third party providers take place. The transfer of personal data to third countries shall only take place if there is an adequate level of data protection, user consent or other legal authorisation.
- the collection of data about the user through the tools of Google Analytics;
- The embedding of videos using YouTube. The videos have been embedded in advanced data protection mode;
- the ability to link to social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn);
- a recommendation display for a user if they have already visited the website.
8.2.1 Google cookies ATEX.CENTER uses Google Analytics tools for the analysis of statistics on the use of this website. These tools generate statistical and other information about the use of the website through cookies, stored on users' computers. The information generated in relation to our website is used to generate reports on the use of the website. In short, cookies perform the following functions:
- identification of the domain being measured;
- to recognise unique users;
- store information about the number and duration of previous visits
- store information about the source of traffic;
- session start and end detection;
- storing values of user variables at the visitor level.
9. Prevent cookies from being set
- Most web browsers provide you with the option to refuse the setting of cookies.
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and selecting "Block all cookies" using the slider.
- In the Firefox browser you can adjust your cookie preferences by clicking on 'Tools,' 'Settings' and 'Privacy'.
- In Safari you can configure your cookie preferences by clicking on 'Settings' and 'Privacy'.
- In the Chrome browser you can set your cookie preferences by clicking on 'Settings' and 'Privacy'.
- Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of some websites.
11. Feedback. Questions and suggestions
11.1 The User can obtain any clarifications on questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at email@example.com.