Cookies are transmitted by web servers to web browsers and stored by the latter.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This allows the web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are deleted from your computer as soon as you close your browser
- Persistent cookies are stored on your computer until they are deleted or until they expire.
Cookies on this site
- collection of data about the user through Google Analytics tools;
- collection of data about the user through Yandex Metrica tools;
- the ability to post content on the social network Facebook;
- displaying recommendations for the user if he has already visited this website;
- saving a user comparison list for the next session.
Google and Yandex cookies
The company ATEX.CENTER uses Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica tools to analyze statistics on the use of this website. These tools generate statistical and other information about the use of the website through cookies that are stored on users’ computers. The information generated in relation to our website is used to create reports on the use of the website. In short, cookies perform the following functions:
- definition of the rated domain;
- recognition of unique users;
- saving information about the number and duration of previous visits;
- saving information about the source of traffic;
- definition of the beginning and end of the session;
- saving the values of user-declared variables at the visitor level
Disabling the installation of cookies
Most web browsers have an option to disable cookies installation.
- In Internet Explorer, you can disable any cookies installation by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the slider
- In Firefox browser, you can adjust your cookie parameters by clicking Tools, Settings, and Privacy.
- In Safari browser, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking Settings and Privacy.
- In Chrome browser, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking Settings and Privacy.
Cookies disabling will adversely affect your work with some websites.